Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Still Here

Hey! I'm still here, and I just read over the blog I kept for a class 2 years ago. What has happened between graduation and now? I moved to Costa Rica. And I'd like to start writing again. So maybe I will try keeping a blog. I don't know what my voice is like. And I don't know what I am going to write about. Is this directly because I don't know who my audience is? Maybe!

The entry I wrote about spring break has potential for a travel article. I should probably write about my past year.

I'm going to Kansas City this week, and I am very excited.

Okay. This was a start. Let's try writing at least something every day. This will be like the birth control pill except the opposite because I want to have "thought babies" every day. So, I guess it's more like horomone therepy? And I don't have to limit myself to writing only once a day. I need to just get back into the practice of writing.

It already worked because I like the idea of thought babies. How adorable!

No comments: