Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holy run-on sentences Batman

Dear Blog Class,

We can't bring up "the Wink guy" in the middle of class because then I have to call him afterwards and let him know that he was brought up because it's kind of ludicrous and then he gets all flattered and then I have to be extra mean to him to make up for making him feel good because I keep telling him that I am not a very nice girl.

Plus "the Poker guy" will get jealous and bring all the "blogga drama" out into the open and then we are going to have to have an intervention and A&E is going to have to come in and then we are all going to have to watch the new episode which sucks because they moved the time slot from Sunday to Friday and who really wants to watch A&E on a Friday night when they could be out doing something more social.

And "the Movie guy" is going to go to karaoke tomorrow night perhaps because he is filming some thing for UMass and wants to show UMass Nightlife not that karaoke at SevenO's is really a huge UMass event like Guitar Dudes or something but I can't stand Guitar Dudes now because everytime I go into McMurph's I can't even walk or get drinks in a timely fashion so we always end up going to Delano's.

Speaking of Delano's you should all check out my friend's band "On The Rocks" on Friday night at 10pm because it will be fun and they are seriously talented and they play awesome cover songs in fact they only play cover songs so they really know what they are doing and usually they play at The Harp and since Harpo owns Delano's now too they are moving on up to the uptown side in a deluxe bar in the sky but really they are awesome and I bet they are going to change their set list to a more Guitar-Dude-sey feel because that's what all the brodudes want to hear and Guitar Dudes is lame now anyway.

Love, Kristi

1 comment:

Mags said...

I felt out of breath for you reading that last paragraph. I've been trying for a few weeks to get people to go to seveno's so you might have a full bloggers convention on your hands soon.

And I'd like to see this intervention, keep up the drama.